Mark Bridge writes:
This sequence of recent events involving SAP, HP and Oracle – although unconnected – seemed deserving of a simple diagram.
• Software company SAP bought support company TomorrowNow in January 2005.
• Leo Apotheker left SAP in February 2010.
• Mark Hurd left HP in August 2010.
• Mark Hurd joined Oracle as co-president in September 2010.
• Leo Apotheker joined HP as CEO in November 2010.
• SAP ordered to pay $1.3 billion to Oracle after TomorrowNow is found liable for copyright infringement.