Mark Bridge writes:
Would you like to be part of our Mobile World Congress coverage?
Mobile World Congress is Europe’s biggest mobile communications industry show. It runs from 24th - 27th February next year in Barcelona and is expected to welcome over 70,000 attendees and around 2,000 exhibitors.
The Fonecast is already preparing for the event, which will see us covering all the biggest news stories… and looking for some of the less-obvious innovation, too. We'll be recording interviews and reporting throughout MWC, starting with Sunday night's pre-show product launches.
Those conversations will then be transformed into a series of audio podcasts that explore the major themes affecting the mobile industry in 2014.
If you’d like to talk about sponsoring our Mobile World Congress programmes, please get in touch with one of us by clicking the 'About Us' link or via email@example.com.
Potential opportunities include:
- Feature-length programmes that include conversations with a handful of key players from a particular industry segment. Sponsoring a programme ensures you’ll be credited as sponsor during the broadcast and also guarantees inclusion as part of the line-up. If you doesn't want to participate as an interviewee, we can incorporate a radio-style advertisement instead.
- News reports from Mobile World Congress with a sponsored commercial break (either a radio-style ad or a prepared interview).
- Banner ads on our web site at TheFonecast.com during Mobile World Congress.
- Tailored podcast reports from MWC for your company.
- Plus, of course, we’re happy to listen to your suggestions as well.
At an event where everyone’s clamouring to be heard, our podcasts offer a practical way to get heard by the people that matter. It’s the proven power of radio… but without the high cost. There's no need for the CEO to iron their shirt, either!
And, of course, audio sponsorship doesn't just disappear when the show is over. In contrast to a conventional ad, it'll remain as part of each sponsored podcast.
It's an excellent opportunity for smaller brands to guarantee they'll be associated with the buzz at Mobile World Congress and for bigger brands to target professionals within the mobile industry.